2009年4月7日星期二

Homework

1. What is your puppet show about? (5-8 sentences)
My puppet show is about six background. Cabot went to visit English king for money to exploration. The first time, the king didn't lend money to him, but the second time, the king lent him. Then he sailed. He found many fish in a new region. When he came back to Italian, he became a hero. After this, he went again, but he had never come back.


2. Who are the characters? Which student is the voice of the character?
Cabot (Briandney), English king (Una), and the sailor(No voice), narrator(Jessica).
3. What did you learn from making the puppet show? (3-5 sentences)
I learnt that English king was important, he helped Cabot a lot. Cabot found fishes, and made them become meal in the new region. The last is I found making the puppet show wasn't a easy thing.

4. What do you want me to notice when I am marking your puppet show? (3-5 sentences)
Background, puppets, and speech.

5. Did your group work well together? Tell me 3 reasons why or why not.
Yes, because Jessica and Briandney are my partner. I can't finish it by myself. We can help each other, work together is a happy event for us.

Bonus
- Post a picture of your puppet show on your blog.


没有评论:

发表评论