2009年3月22日星期日

The Week~~~~

In this week, I wrote paragraghs, it was really good for my writing skill. I learnt how to write a literary essay. It taught me a lot. The bad thing in this week was I retested. It demonstartes I didn't study hard. I will study hard after this, because every mark is important for me.

In this weekend, I am happier than before. Usually, I live in my home lonely, so I always feel bored. Yesterday, I asked Candy to my home. She came and play with me. We were watching TV, chatting. The best thing I think was I made noodles for her, and she said it was delicious. Spending time with her made me feel so warm~~~!! ^-^

2 条评论:

  1. It sounds and looks like your writing skill is improving! I am glad you don't feel lonely because Candy came to your house! The noodles looks so delicious! I am ready for lunch!

    Becareful of these little mistakes...
    1.demonstartes -- demonstrates
    2. She came and play with me. - She came and played with me
    3. Try not to use "thing" in your writing

    I love your picture! It makes your blog very interesting to read.

    4/5 Excellent entry!

    demonstartes

    回复删除
  2. I know you like to eat..I know..Hoho~~

    回复删除